Getting Your GED in Lemhi County
- VISIT or call the Lemhi Education Project to find out more about the test and how to prepare:
- Create an account at GED.com
- Take a practice test – we can show you how.
- STUDY: attend FREE tutoring for adults at the Lemhi Education Project (call or email for the schedule)
- Register for the Exam by FIRST calling the Lemhi Education Project at 756-1551 to discuss available dates/times for the test.
For GED practice and Test Preparation
- FREE TUTORING AND TEST PREP click HERE
- Additional preparation and practice can be done online at the following links (register for free accounts):
- GED.com – for the official practice test called “GED Ready” – we can help you sign up
- Learning Express (If you have trouble signing in, you may need your library card number.)
- Made possible by: Idaho Community Foundation, Eastern Idaho Community Action Partnership, Lemhi County Crisis Intervention, LCEDA, Northwest Area Foundation, Salmon City Library.